Warranty covers only the defects arising from materials or manufacturing.
The warranty does not cover the product in the following cases:
Any damage of,
- Fall or accident.
- Any modification done by the user or a third party (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.,)
- Application of harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments) or an intense heat source.
- Incorrect use, abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater), lack of maintenance or care.
- Ageing due to normal wear and tear of the inner fabrics or foams, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.,)
- Abnormal and prolonged exposure to ultra-violet rays or direct sunlight, in particular for the decorative and fluorescent colours.
- Colour fading, chipping or degradation due to usage.
- The accessories are not covered under warranty.
- Products bought under discount, or offers are not covered under warranty.
In addition, the Company does not cover the subjective considerations related to use of the helmet as defects, such as, problems with comfort, size, noise or whistling, aerodynamics, etc.,
The Company guarantees exclusively the helmet and its components for a period of one year from the purchasing date as regards to conformity of the product to the manufacturing defects. The company undertakes to repair the defective product (or one of its parts) or to replace it, with no extra charge to the customer if the customer sends the product to our warehouse with valid invoice.